Akmen Fabrics Industry and Trade A.S, established in 1970, belongs to the most important companies in the fields of “FANCY YARNS'' and “KNITTED FABRICS” in Turkey. Starting with the fibre preparation plant in the 10,000 m2 Avcilar (Istanbul) facility , we produce fashionable fancy yarns like Bouckleé, Frizeé, burl etc. With the use of these yarns we produce circular knitting fabrics. With our 70 employees , we offer our customers world-wide and in Turkey innovative yarns and knitted fabrics , which needs competitive power, activated own contribution and special diligence . Taking into account the globalization of the textile sector we try to reach permanently and always the best and develope each day new deseigns and models. 80% of our productions are provided by the customers in Turkey, which are exporting knitwear garments world-wide . Remaining 20% of our production we are exporting as fabrics to European countries.
Further to long term working experiences in production and sales in textile,we established Polystar Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi in 2007. Polystar Tekstil has been representing leading textile raw material manufacturers.We have also been developing sales and marketing activities in neighbour countries like Iran,Turkmenistan,Azerbaijan as well as Turkey Main products include: Polyamide (Nylon) staple fiber Polyamide continuous filament yarn Covered yarn (Polyamide-Elastan) Aramid fiber (Kermel) Polystar Tekstil has also been organizing the development and sales of aramid and aramid blended fabrics,fire fighters garment,heat and flame resistant garments As Polystar Tekstil,our philosopy is to being proactive and purely customer oriented. We analyze the market and customer needs carefully and provide tailor made solutions to our clients.
Tur-ip Sewing Thread Manufacture Co. was founded in 1976 in Istanbul, and has been producing polyester yarn for Turkey since the first day its machines started working. In time, with its successful development policies and rising quality, went beyond Turkey’s borders and built distribution centers in various regions in the world. In Tur-ip’s dictionary, the word “stop” doesn’t exist. In Turkey, Europe, North Africa, Asia, and with you, the whole world, the goal is to have a robe in every wardrobe sewn from Tur-ip thread.
Establishing in 2000 with the purpose of operating in fabric and furnishing field, our company 2009 A.Y.T. Kumascilik San. Tic. Ltd. Sti is carrying on its works as a FAMILY company. Having the showroom in Aksaray with wide range of quality design and model, our center has its head office there; also we have the second hot sale branch in Merter. With its well-known brands and sales points abroad, A.Y.T. tekstil represents an important company contributing in our country economically within the home textile field. A.Y.T. Tekstil taking on the exports of the products from our company to the worldwide markets, conducts exportation into many different countries and exports 70 % of its sales to abroad. A.Y.T. Tekstil in which the marketing and sales activities are conducted within a harmonious team-work, has been carrying on its operations in an up-to-date, innovative and dynamic way by keeping up with all innovations of the home-textile field both in Turkey and in the world since the day it was established in 2000 up to now.
Our company Arteks Kimya Tekstil San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. ; is a new, lasting and reliable formation that has been structured by many years of experience and aiming to serve the textile sector for many years. In this context, you can contact us for all kinds of Acrylic, Cotton and Polyester yarn types and also for the Textile Waste products and Felt types which are required by many enterprises; and we aim to helpfull you.
With over 10 years of experience in textile field, We supply yarns for the most prestigious brand in the world. VISION The world spinning sector efficiency, quality, environment and safety consist